Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
Our website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect any information or data from minors.
We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of your personal information that we may collect when you visit our website.
This policy applies to information collected on both desktop and mobile versions of this website and to any correspondence between you and site administrators, which includes email correspondence.
There may be links on our website that lead to third-party websites or services. If you click on these links, your data may be collected and shared by those third parties. We have no control over and are not responsible for the policies of other sites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of all sites that you visit.
Please send any questions about this policy to us via our contact form.
Information we collect
In order to provide the website, we collect information about registered and non-registered users of the website. This information includes the following:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
Collection of information
Your data is collected via the following methods:
Passive Collection - Your data is automatically collected by means of cookies and other such technologies when you visit our website. The information gathered may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, operating system, browser type and version, geographic location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
How we use your information
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
It is our policy to only share users' personal information with the parties indicated and in the following circumstances:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Rights of users
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
By submitting your personal data or engaging with our website, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing or your information outside of your own country, including outside of the European Economic Area.