Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We take copyright infringement claims seriously and, in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, an email address where you can be reached.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided by you in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or an agent for for the copyright holder of the work that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
You may send your copyright infringement claim to us by way of our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Take Down Procedure
Any material on the website that is claimed to be infringing or is indicative of infringing activity by facts or circumstances will be removed from the site. All repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated, and we will take swift action to remove any infringing material pursuant to the procedures stated in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.